Tuesday, June 18, 2013

One big happy family

Naperville Portrait Photographer

A few shots from a family session in Naperville.  The rain tried to ruin our fun but thankfully we had beautiful canopy of trees to keep us nice and dry!

Getting the whole family together can be so tough....aligning schedules alone is a challenge let alone getting everyone coordinated in such a nice (but not too matchy-matchy) fashion...hats off to Megan for getting this organized!





My camera settings weren't ready for an action shot so these images are blurry (which kind of works in this case)...anyone who knows me knows how much I love to dance...so kiddos busting a move = one of my favorite things!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

My family is my blessing from the creator. My family is my only treasure.

Post a Comment